Thursday, March 26, 2009

Day 11: Decorating

I couldn't take it any longer. Plain white walls everywhere! Time to fix this.

I spent yesterday putting up pictures and arranging vases throughout the house.

Decorated walls:



Plain walls:



I still have a lot of work to do, but I only have a limited amount of framed artwork left. We did some frame shopping last night, but walked away with nothing. Michaels always has affordable frames, but I think I'll wait for a sale or coupon to make them more affordable. Why pay full price when you don't have to?

Any decorating ideas/advice for my remaining plain walls? Leave 'em in the comments.

I looked through my digital photos a bit to see if any were frame-worthy but I just don't know what fits with our decor. Looking at the bathroom photos reminds me - we do need some sort of towel bar in the bathroom; brushed nickel towel rings (to match the rest of our brushed nickel hardware) are a whopping $13 from Walmart.

2 comments:

  1. Put up a picture of me and Zak. It would be very festive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...You will do so if you love us!

    ReplyDelete